Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Chris Brown Make's An Apology Video For His Fans



iight, when I saw this video I was like THIS SHIT IS SCRIPTED!!!! lol. I believe that It Is because It sounds scripted, watch the video and see for yourself, But yea I think that just because of the situation that happened, I don't think Rihanna or Chris Brown should've lost any fans because you like an artist based on their talent not how they are as a person that shouldn't matter. On top of that most celebrities are forced to be something their not. They all have "Images" that they have to stick with to get money. Rihanna had the good girl image and now she has a bad girl image, got that punk rock swagga goin on. Chris Brown had the "Nice Boy" image now because of Chris Brown's Domestic Violence charges, his image completely changes by It's self to crazy, out of control, basically the complete opposite to how he was suppose to be seen as.

(Here Is The Video)



No comments: