Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Make Money By Using An Instant Messaging Client




IMVU Is an instant messenging client now, what sets this instant messenging away from other IM clients Is that you get to create your own avatars, and it makes instant messenging more fun. On IMVU you can actually be a developer and create clothes and generate income. The income are imvu credits but their are IMVU companies made by IMVU members and you could sell your credits through their websites for real money. Now I don't trust anybody with my money but I do trust The Anshe Chung Company, here's the site to sell your IMVU credits http://www.anshex.com/index.php from my experience I was a little worried that It could be a scam and they could take all my hard working credits but its not.

I respect Anshe Chung company a lot Their fast and their rates are not bad meaning the amount of money they offer for a certain amount of credits are not bad love that site. The best way to sell your credits Is using paypal so you have to have a paypal account. So basically create a  IMVU account become a developer for free be creative get a photo editing product like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, or GIMP and develope good products and promote your products and be VERY sociable for great sales.


Check Out My IMVU Page & Product Page -----------------> http://avatars.imvu.com/O2Shots2Kill

No comments: