Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Domestic Violence



  I wanted to write this based on the Rihanna And Chris Brown situation. [Domestic Violence] I know their are some dude'z datz off their rocka and hit a female for no reason. I get that and that aint right but their are girls who provoke us dude's and no I have not ever hit a girl juss saying, that I think girls have that mind set where they like, this dude aint gon do shiit and and If they do they goin to jail and they enjoyin that. While we thinkin like damn this girl gettin me tight imma bounce so I don't attack her. We gotta be the ones who hold are anger In and or juss deal with It. I don't know If It's true but their are fans and other people that talked about Rihanna basically saying she Is no angel, I remember a fan said they tried to say hi to her or whatever and she acted rude, they didn't describe how she was being rude but that's what they said. I also heard how she would hit Chris Brown, examples of physical attacks biting, kicking, and slapping. Now Rihanna Is a beautiful girl and I wouldn't believe she would do those things well smacking someone, yea what girl doesn't?, but all those other things not at all.

It Is kinda true that prettiest girls are crazy. It's like your kind of blinded by her motives, and you want to believe that she nice cause she fine in-tell you see the proof but yea the domestic violence that was put out In public wasn't juss the first time Chris Brown hit her. So I think It was a third strike and your out, type situation because the third physical attack was the most vicious of all based on how they described It. When I seen the picture It didn't seem as serious as they described, so they either took those pictures while she was healing or the situation wasn't as bad as they described It. So he probably juss blew up and let his anger get the best of him resulting In Rihanna's injuries. The rumors about them getting back together, I been hearing that for a long time and If that's true, don't think that's a smart move after everything that happened that's juss proof telling you their not meant to be together. Although they are still In love take Keyshia Cole's Advice and "Let It Go" lol fo real. Now I'm not sayin what Chris Brown did was right because he should of juss left the argument If he felt he was goin to wild-out. The whole point of this post Is to show ya'll how It's not a equal or fair situation when It comes to Domestic Violence. I don't like that dudes hit their woman it is not right so don't get the wrong idea from this blog. I'm just giving a male perspective but I am definitely not condoning abuse it isn’t right, dudes that do that need to grow up and try to control their anger and respect their woman. If you’re disrespected by your woman in your relationship and don’t like it and or your relationship get the fuck out of it.

No comments: