Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Precious"

Original



When I heard the title of the movie "Precious" and knew Mariah Carey was goin to be in It. I thought It was some girly azz movie lol. Then when I saw Terrance from BET talkin about the trailer made me wanna check It out so I did the movie looks POPPIN the trailer waz funny az hell, It aint supoose to be but It Is, but yea there was some messed up shiit In their dat aint koo. Mo'Nique, from what I seen on the trailer good actress, we finally gon see her play a more serious role, don't get me wrong tho, I love her comedy roles but this shows how good of a actress she Is. I'm definately gon watch this movie when It comes out, this movie's coming out November 6, 2009. Ya'll gotta watch It wen It comes out and wen u do watch It comment about It on herre.


Alternate





(Check Out The Trailer)

No comments: