Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

T-Mobile And AT&T Merger Possibilities

 


 T-Mobile and At&t Possible merger is awaiting approval. My thoughts on it is that, I don't think they should merge because then it just limits the competition. I'm also angry at the fact that the time T-Mobile is in the process of innovation, that's when AT&T wants to just stop the process in its tracks, and forcefully join. Now, I'm interested on how this effects the customers, the phones that are going to be available, and the overall marketing approach. Honestly, the APPLE I-PHONE is what brought customers to AT&T and created a interest. Other than that in my eyes I don't really see anything that attracts me to the cellphone company. Although at the time I was looking for a cellphone service and really wanted the I-PHONE I felt that it was not worth the money. Although T-Mobile was going through money problems and was endanger of shutting down, T-Mobile is attractive when it comes to how they do things. Their marketing, pricing, and phones. This was the company I called the middle company" between companies like Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon. T-Mobile pricing was a little cheaper compared to the other companies and had great phones. So, it was the ideal choice for me when I was a customer. The only thing that was crippling the company is the dropped calls. AT&T's problem is forced contract deals, the high prices, and the dropped calls, which makes It evident that I-PHONE makes AT&T the company it is today. 





No comments: